‘The Creative Dynamics Health and Wellbeing Programme’
Health and Wellbeing in the workplace isn’t just about feeling content and maintaining a good work-life-balance, although these are certainly essential components. Promoting health and wellbeing is also about improving confidence and job satisfaction, developing positive relationships, avoiding physical harm, and encouraging a healthy lifestyle. Every organisation has a duty of care towards their employees and should look to promote their health, safety and welfare, on a daily basis. Not only will this enhance employees’ everyday lives, but it will also make them more efficient, productive and motivated in their work roles.
What is Health and Wellbeing?
If you look at the following statistics about Health and Wellbeing in the UK, they will help explain. Did you know that:
- The 2016 Absence Management Survey by the CIPD found that the average employee takes 6.9 sick days each year, costing businesses a median of £522 per person.
- The most common reasons for absence in the CIPD survey were minor illnesses, musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, stress and mental ill-health.
- The survey also found that just 30% of organisations train their key managers to support staff with mental health problems and only 1 in 10 have a stand-alone Health and Wellbeing Strategy in place.
- Health charity MIND says that 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem each year.
- In 2015/16, the Health and Safety Executive reported that 1.3 million people were suffering from a work-related illness. The University of Warwick estimates that looking after people’s happiness at work increases productivity by 10-12%.
- The NHS estimates that 48% of men and 43% of women will be obese by 2030 if nothing is done to promote a healthy lifestyle.
The Creative Dynamics 4DC Health & Wellbeing programme offers a unique approach to reducing workplace stress and creating a workplace culture of harmony, creativity and success, because it has evolved from 39 years of enquiry and observation by an osteopathically trained clinician.
Who Should Take This Course?
The Health and Wellbeing course is suitable for anyone who wishes to learn more about Health and Wellbeing or how to enhance and improve on the existing Health and Wellbeing Strategy in their workplace. It is especially useful for managers and supervisors in all types of businesses. The course is equally relevant to all workplaces, whether you work in an office environment, a public building or a retail premises, or outside on a construction site, driving a vehicle or in a workshop or factory.
At the centre of the Programme are three core modules, each tackling very specific business needs in a totally unique way…
Learn more about the Creative Dynamics Health & Wellbeing Programme at www.creativedynamics4dc.com
See us at our Health & Wellbeing Day…
Where: – Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford, Kent, TN24 9QR
When: – Wednesday, 18th October 2017
Next month we will be holding a Health and Wellbeing Day at the Conningbrook Hotel in Ashford, Kent. This will be for staff and executives of companies who are interested in improving the health and wellbeing of their employees in the workplace.
We will be introducing the benefits of the Creative Dynamics Health and Wellbeing Programme and demonstrating how to make initial beneficial changes in your workplace to reduce stress and enhance productivity.
The event will be from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm and includes a networking lunch and refreshments.
Please visit our website at www.creativedynamics4dc.com for details of how to register…(and ask for a copy of our free Ebook)
We look forward to meeting you…